Download the App:
Go to the App Store for Apple devices, or Play Store for Android devices. Search for Grace Community Church Gresham. You will see the Grace Logo on our App. Download and install the app. If you have ever registered for an event online, given online or already logged into the database you most likely already have an account in Grace CC’s database through TouchPoint. If you already have an account, you do not need to create one, just login. (Follow “A” instructions.) Otherwise, create a new account.
A- Logging in for the first time:
- A login request will start after you open the App for the first time, or click the LOG IN.
- Enter: username (the first initial of your first name followed by your full last name. ie: ksmith); or email. Next, enter password. By default it will ask for a 4 digit PIN and confirm the 4 digit PIN. After this login, you will only need to enter PIN to login.
- If you forgot your password, you can go to Login and click Forgot Password. This will send an email to the email address in the database for you. The email will have a link for you to reset your password. If your email address is incorrect in the database, you will need to have the Grace CC office update your information before you can do this step.
- If you forgot your PIN, you can click on Forgot PIN and reset.
B- Creating a new account:
- To create a new account, click the LOG IN.
- Under the LOG IN bar, click Create Account.
- This will ask you for the following information that MUST match information in the database: First name, last name, email, phone, birthday.
- If all the information matches a person in the database, the APP will show you your username and indicate an Email has been sent to you.
- This Email will have a link for you to set your password. Read instructions to see the character requirements for a password.
- After setting password, start your first Login.